Wednesday 15 June 2016

THREE YEARS OF SILENCE- DONE WITH MY BACHELOR DEGREE IN SOCIAL WORK & BROUGHT THIS LITTLE ANGEL TO THE WORLD

 Dear hot-universe viewers,i have been so much quite in almost three years,I had very limited time to do my studies and work at the same time.I miss you all,Have been receiving your emails asking why am quite,Hehehehe Now am back for good,but this time no gossips only business and other productive issues to be presented

Maisha yanabadilika,am now a mother to this little boy named Yussuf,majukumu nayo yameongezeka,have been fighiting and still fighting for my son's future.
Pregnancy expericences was so wonderfully,😆😆 Dont as k about motherhood,Still enjoying.
Life has so many ups and down,I thank God for the life and everything.Challenges are for us right?
NB: I WILL BE POSTING MY BUSINESS,I HOPE I WILL GET A SUPPORT FROM HERE,but anaetaka dagaa wazuri na wapya wakavu/ wabichi waliokaangwa tuwasiliane😄

No comments:

Post a Comment