Friday 13 April 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR FRIEND & SIZY SARAH

Often we go too long without telling those we love what they mean to us.Time flies,it seems too mushy,or we just forget.We find out our own lives cluttered with more Important issues,we move away or we work too hard and become too tired.
I wish to acknowledge to the world what a wonderfully.caring,loving and self sacrificing and endearing woman you are,you have been always there for me since we get to know each other,Your my angel on earth,the silver lining around my clouds,Your the very best sister with which one could ever hope to be blessed with.I love you & i hope that your birthday will be liberating,enlightening and celebrated with carefree abandon with those who love you and care about you.Happy birthday Friend.














































Love yewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.angalia-bongo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment