9) Following suite is her neighbor from down the street Harrison Ford. His $16 million penthouse apartment that looks over downtown Manhattan has a special key to gain elevator entry and also features a private gym.
8) If you need to go to California instead, Dr. Phil McGraw Beverly Hills based Mediterranean villa has been around at $16.5 million for quite some time now. The villa features a gargantuan his-and-her's closets and a pink baby nursery.
7) And its art that you want, take a look at Anjelica Huston and Robert Graham $18 million home that boasts of a work studio, black-bottomed pool and a high-tech security system. If art doesn’t excite you.
6) And speaking of closets, Ricky Martin has also put up his two-story Mediterranean mansion at Golden Beach, Florida. The $18.9 million home features high security, gated community alongside a private beach.
5) If a sportsman’s house is what you want, Boston Red Sox, third baseman Adrian Beltre is grabs. A recreation room-cum-batting cage is the highlight of this $19.8 million home.
4) And if you want a steal, Val Kilmer’s ‘Kilmer Ranch’ is up too, that too with a 44% cut in asking price! Priced at $18.5 million, the ranch offers 6,000 acres of backwoods, a log cabin and trout fishing river. What more would you need?
3) How can you have a list without a deleb? At number three is the property once held by Michael Jackson. This LA based French chateau-style home is now actually cheaper by $5.5 millions as the new listed price is $23.5 million.
2) On number two is Nicholas Cage’s former home. Priced at $31.75 million, the house is located on Newport Beach, California.
1) And the most expensive celebrity property crown is worn by the $150 million property owned by Candy Spelling. Touted to be one of the most expensive properties on sale in the world, this Spelling Manor offers 56,500-square-foot of area to live in.
Chezeyaaa,watu wanamiliki vijiji ayseeee!!!!!