1. Mary Kay Ash ,huyu mama alitajwa kama ni the mot infuential businesswoman alizaliwa tarehe12, May 1918 Texas na kufariki tarehe 22 Nov,2001 akiwa na umri wa miaka 83,alisoma Chuo lakin hakumaliza SHE JUST GET MARRIED,na akaanza biashara ya Vipodozi,Baada ya mafanikio akaanzisha kampuni yake ambayo ilianzia katika vitabu kwa lengo la kuwasaidia wanawake,the the book turned into business plan,kwa msaada wa mwanae wa kiAsi kadhaa cha pesa na chake alichokuwa nacho akaanzisha kampuni inaitwa Mary kay Inc,which was then named in one of Fortunes's 100 best companies to Work for america,na one of the best 10 comapanies for women
2. Halle Berry alizaliwa tarehe 8 mwezi wa 8 1966 huko Cleveland, Ohiois,Baada ya baba yake J erome Jesse Berry kuachana na mama yake Judith Ann,alilelewa na mama yake,alipomaliza tu high school alielekea Chicago ambako alijihusisha na masula ya Urembo na uigizaji, alishiriki mashindano mengi lakin miaka ya 1980's alishinda Taji la Miss Teen All-American and Miss Ohio USA katika uigizaji alishinda katika tuzo ya oscar na mwaka 2006 alikuwa katika list Forbes celebrity akiwa namba 66 out of 100 akiwa ameearn almost $16million kwa mwaka huo,yupo katika matangazo ya Revlon Cosmetics,na analipwa pesa nying katika adverts baada ya kuwin academicy award.
3. Michael Dell alizaliwa tarehe 23 feb 1965 huko Houston, Texas,Huyu ni mwanzilishi na CEO wa Dell,Inc,aliachana na habari za chuo akiwa na umri wa miaka 19,alianzisha kicomputer kampani katika rum yake ya dom ama hostel ,baadae kwa kutumia pesa alizokuwa anapata na kwa kutumia mikopo ya wazazi wake aakumua kupanua zaidi kampuni yake ,His parents hoped that he would pursue the study of medicine, but in his first year at the University of Texas, he started a small business, selling computer disk drives out of his dorm room,Mwenyewe anasema "my parents telling me stop doing it ,it was probably what causedt he company to get created",Mwaka 2008 Forbes walimueka katika list ya the Most richest American akishika nafasi ya 11 kati ya 400.wakati mwa ka 2009 utajiri wake ulikuwa unakadiriwa kuwa ni $12.3 billion
4. Henry Ford ,he was born in July 30, 1863,and died on April 7, 1947 (aged 83),He never graduated high school, but went on to start one of the largest automobile manufacturing companies in the world, Ford Motor Company. He’s also credited as being the first auto manufacturer to use an assembly line, completely revolutionizing the way cars were produced. The assembly line allowed Ford sell cars at a lower price but the company kept making higher profit because sales volumes continually increased. Time called Ford one of the most influential people of the 20th century.According to forbes utajiri wake ulikuwa katika this estimate mwaka 2008 $188.1 billion,
5. Bill Gates, Alizaliwa October 28, 1955 Seattle, Washington, United a college dropout, has been named the richest person in the world by Forbes magazine 27 times. Bill Gates, who was 10 points away from a perfect score on the SAT, enrolled at Harvard College in 1973 only to take a leave of absence two years later to form a partnership with classmate Paul Allen. The partnership became known as Microsoft. In 2007, Bill Gates received an honorary doctorate degree from Harvard University. In 2009, Forbes reports Gates’ net worth at $40 billion. and his net worth curently(2012) is estimeted to be US$ 61 billion
6. Andrew Jackson, is most-known for being the 7th president of the United States, but was also a military governor, Army commander, an attorney, and a congressman – all without ever going to college(mmh history ya huyu itabid nikapekua zaid,lakin kwa marekani si ulikuwa ukiwa na pesa tu unakuwa Raisi,ha ha ha ha huyu noumeer)
7. Rachel Ray (born August 25, 1968, in Cape Cod, Massachusetts), hasn’t had any formal culinary training, including college, but has several cooking shows on the Food Network, a talk show on NBC, several New York Times bestselling cookbooks, and her own magazine. She got her start teaching cooking classes to customers at Cowan & Lobel, a gourmet market in Albany, New York. The classes showed customers how to cook meals in 30 minutes or less,she is also a celebrity chef. In 2008, Forbes.com ranked Rachel Ray #76 in Celebrity 100, reporting her earnings at $18 million a year.
8. John D. Rockefeller Sr , born in July 8, 1839 – and died in May 23, 1937) a high school dropout, became the first American billionaire and is said to be the richest man in history. He founded Standard Oil, the first multinational corporation, in 1870. The Supreme Court broke up the company in 1911 stating the company had violated anti-trust law creating a monopoly.
9. Steven Spielberg,was born December 18, 1946, in Cincinnati, is a movie director and producer. Spielberg was denied acceptance to film school and dropped out of California State University in Long Beach. He co-founded DreamWorks, a major film studio that’s produced several of the highest grossing movie hits and Academy award winning films. Spielberg ranked #205 on Forbes 2009 list of world billionaires with a net worth of $3 billion. He was later granted an honorary degree by USC in 1994.
10.Mark Zuckerberg, was born May 14, 1984) ,founder of the social networking site Facebook , in the World’s Billionaires ranks #321 on Forbes’ list of 400 richest Americans. Born in 1984, Mark had an estimated net worth of $1.5 billion in 2008 and is the youngest person ever to appear on one of Forbes’ billionaire lists. He developed Facebook one year on summer vacation after borrowing money from Paypal’s co-founder Peter Theil. In 2008, Microsoft paid $240 million for 1.6% share of Facebook, leading us to believe the site is worth $15 billion.
mind you sijawapanga kwa order.......
One thing you’ll notice is that there seem to be two types of people who make it big without going to college and those involved in the entertainment industry and those who start their own business. These college-dropouts and no-shows took risks and weren’t afraid to put their traditional plans on hold to pursue a dream. And, for them, it was a very profitable decision